FX Draw 5
This info is about FX Draw 5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your PCEfofex Software
. More information about Efofex Software can be seen here
. You can read more about related to FX Draw 5 at www.efofex.com
. Usually the FX Draw 5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Efofex folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for FX Draw 5 is C:\Program Files\Efofex\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file is called FXDraw5.exe and its approximative size is 5.31 MB (5569536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in FX Draw 5. They occupy 18.52 MB (19424178
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- unins001.exe (702.66 KB)
- FXDraw5.exe (5.31 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXD.exe (3.18 MB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXGraph5.exe (3.55 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXG.exe (3.18 MB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of FX Draw 5. You can find below info on other application versions of FX Draw 5:
...click to view all...
FX Draw 5 is a program marketed by the software company Efofex Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase FX Draw 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete FX Draw 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FX Draw 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FX Draw 5". If it is installed on your PC the FX Draw 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FX Draw 5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding FX Draw 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FX Draw 5:
- The software company is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Efofex\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FX Draw 5.
8. After uninstalling FX Draw 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FX Draw 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FX Draw 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software from your computer, we are not saying that FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FX Draw 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-15 06:42:04.860