FX Draw 5
This page contains complete information on how to remove FX Draw 5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your systemEfofex Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Efofex Software. More details about the app FX Draw 5 can be found at www.efofex.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for FX Draw 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe. FXDraw5.exe is the FX Draw 5's main executable file and it occupies about 5.32 MB (5575168 bytes) on disk.
FX Draw 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.11 MB (11649121
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- FXDraw5.exe (5.32 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXD.exe (3.19 MB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
The current page applies to FX Draw 5 version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of FX Draw 5:
...click to view all...
FX Draw 5 is an application marketed by Efofex Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove FX Draw 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FX Draw 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FX Draw 5". If it is installed on your PC the FX Draw 5 application will be found very quickly. After you click FX Draw 5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding FX Draw 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX Draw 5:
- The publisher is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FX Draw 5.
8. After uninstalling FX Draw 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FX Draw 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FX Draw 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software from your PC, we are not saying that FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FX Draw 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:57:44.980