FX Draw 5
You can find below details on how to remove FX Draw 5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall FX Draw 5 from your systemEfofex Software
. Check out here
for more details on Efofex Software. Further information about FX Draw 5 can be found at www.efofex.com
. FX Draw 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing FX Draw 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXD5\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FX Draw 5's main file takes about 6.60 MB (6915584 bytes) and is called FXDraw5.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with FX Draw 5. They take about 12.39 MB (12994145
bytes) on disk.
- FXDraw5.exe (6.60 MB)
- FXOLEWrapperFXD.exe (3.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- FXLicenceManager.exe (1.86 MB)
The current page applies to FX Draw 5 version 18.104.22.168
only. For other FX Draw 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FX Draw 5 is an application offered by Efofex Software. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall FX Draw 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase FX Draw 5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FX Draw 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FX Draw 5". If it exists on your system the FX Draw 5 program will be found very quickly. When you click FX Draw 5 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FX Draw 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FX Draw 5:
- The publisher is: www.efofex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Efofex\FXD5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FX Draw 5.
8. After removing FX Draw 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FX Draw 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FX Draw 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software from your PC, nor are we saying that FX Draw 5 by Efofex Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FX Draw 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 23:34:14.183