This web page contains detailed information on how to remove FIFA 14 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FIFA 14 from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. More information about FIFA 14 can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14 directory (same installation drive as Windows). FIFA 14's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14\Uninstall\unins000.exe". fifa14-3dm.exe is the FIFA 14's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.37 MB (2481152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FIFA 14. They take an average of 80.29 MB (84191197
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FIFA 14 MWM Selector.exe (572.00 KB)
- fifa14-3dm.exe (2.37 MB)
- fifa14.exe (35.74 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (388.85 KB)
- fifa14.exe (35.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
This page is about FIFA 14 version 1.0
alone. For more FIFA 14 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
FIFA 14 is a program by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove FIFA 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FIFA 14 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FIFA 14 or simply click the Search field and type in "FIFA 14". If it exists on your system the FIFA 14 program will be found very quickly. When you select FIFA 14 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FIFA 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 14:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FIFA 14.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 15:36:58.233