This page is about FIFA 14 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FIFA 14 from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on FIFA 14 on Electronic Arts's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\FIFA 14 Ultimate Edition folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove FIFA 14. The program's main executable file occupies 833.81 KB (853824 bytes) on disk and is called Cleanup.exe.
FIFA 14 contains of the executables below. They take 833.81 KB (853824
bytes) on disk.
This page is about FIFA 14 version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other FIFA 14 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 14 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall FIFA 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FIFA 14 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FIFA 14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FIFA 14". The FIFA 14 program will be found very quickly. When you select FIFA 14 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FIFA 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 14:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FIFA 14.
8. After removing FIFA 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FIFA 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:20:45.130