This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall FIFA 14 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FIFA 14 from your systemElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Please open http://support.ubi.com
if you want to read more on FIFA 14 on Electronic Arts's web page. FIFA 14 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14 folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FIFA 14. fifa14.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 35.74 MB (37472856 bytes) on disk.
FIFA 14 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 96.95 MB (101660325
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (55.78 MB)
- fifa14-3dm.exe (2.37 MB)
- fifa14.exe (35.74 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (388.85 KB)
The current page applies to FIFA 14 version 1.01
alone. Click on the links below for other FIFA 14 versions:
...click to view all...
FIFA 14 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall FIFA 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove FIFA 14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIFA 14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FIFA 14". If it is installed on your PC the FIFA 14 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FIFA 14 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FIFA 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FIFA 14:
- The publisher is: http://support.ubi.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\FIFA 14\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FIFA 14.
8. After uninstalling FIFA 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 14 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts from your computer, nor are we saying that FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 14 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-24 22:40:30.740