This info is about FIFA 14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall FIFA 14 from your computerElectronic Arts
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on FIFA 14 on Electronic Arts's web page. FIFA 14 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FIFA 14 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing FIFA 14 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Cleanup.exe and occupies 833.81 KB (853824 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside FIFA 14. They occupy about 833.81 KB (853824
bytes) on disk.
This info is about FIFA 14 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other FIFA 14 releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall FIFA 14 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall FIFA 14:
The files below remain on your disk by FIFA 14 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FIFA 15
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FIFA 15
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Gdf.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\MaintenanceLog.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 15
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA 15_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA 15_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA 15_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FIFA 15_is1\UninstallDataFile
FIFA 14 is an application marketed by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase FIFA 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete FIFA 14 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FIFA 14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FIFA 14". If it exists on your system the FIFA 14 program will be found automatically. After you click FIFA 14 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FIFA 14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 14:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FIFA 14.
8. After removing FIFA 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FIFA 14 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove FIFA 14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-21 07:45:29.330