This web page is about FIFA 14 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall FIFA 14 from your computerElectronic Arts
. More information on Electronic Arts can be seen here
. More info about the app FIFA 14 can be found at http://www.ea.com/uk
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 14 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FIFA 14. The program's main executable file has a size of 29.65 MB (31093752 bytes) on disk and is labeled fifa14.exe.
The executables below are part of FIFA 14. They occupy about 271.11 MB (284277488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fifa14.exe (29.65 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (2.69 MB)
- fifaconfig.exe (392.85 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
This web page is about FIFA 14 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other versions of FIFA 14:
...click to view all...
FIFA 14 is an application by Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove FIFA 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall FIFA 14 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FIFA 14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FIFA 14". The FIFA 14 program will be found automatically. When you select FIFA 14 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FIFA 14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FIFA 14:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com/uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\FIFA 14\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FIFA 14.
8. After removing FIFA 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FIFA 14 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FIFA 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that FIFA 14 by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FIFA 14 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-23 03:54:01.987