This page is about Edu App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Edu App from your computerEdu App
. Additional info about Edu App can be seen here
. Click on http://eduapphome.com/support
to get more data about Edu App on Edu App's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Edu App directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Edu App is C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled EduAppUninstall.exe and it has a size of 242.11 KB (247920 bytes).
Edu App contains of the executables below. They take 242.11 KB (247920
bytes) on disk.
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.20.192533
of Edu App. You can find here a few links to other Edu App versions:
...click to view all...
Edu App is an application offered by Edu App. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Edu App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Edu App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Edu App". If it exists on your system the Edu App app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Edu App in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Edu App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The web site of the application is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edu App.
8. After uninstalling Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Edu App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Edu App by Edu App from your computer, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Edu App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:32:59.690