You can find on this page details on how to remove Edu App for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Edu App from your systemEdu App
. More information on Edu App can be seen here
. More information about the app Edu App can be found at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Edu App is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Edu App folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Edu App is C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Edu App's main file takes around 636.23 KB (651496 bytes) and is named utilEduApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Edu App. They take about 878.95 KB (900040
bytes) on disk.
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.72 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (636.23 KB)
This info is about Edu App version 2015.05.25.072436
alone. You can find below a few links to other Edu App versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Edu App you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Edu App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Edu App
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\sqlite3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\utilEduApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduApp.ico
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\Publisher
Edu App is an application marketed by Edu App. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Edu App from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Edu App or simply click the Search field and type in "Edu App". If it exists on your system the Edu App app will be found automatically. When you select Edu App in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Edu App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The web site of the program is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Edu App.
8. After removing Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Edu App that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Edu App by Edu App from your computer, nor are we saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Edu App supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:48:30.383