This page contains thorough information on how to remove Edu App for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Edu App from your systemEdu App
. You can read more on Edu App or check for application updates here
. More details about Edu App can be seen at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Edu App is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Edu App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk and is named EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Edu App. They occupy about 2.65 MB (2777104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.66 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (636.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EduApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EduApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Edu App version 2015.05.25.022432
only. You can find below info on other releases of Edu App:
...click to view all...
Edu App has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Edu App:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Edu App
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Edu App_iels
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Edu App\ImagePath
Edu App is an application released by the software company Edu App. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Edu App from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Edu App or simply activate the Search field and type in "Edu App". If it exists on your system the Edu App program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Edu App in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Edu App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Edu App:
- The web site of the program is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Edu App.
8. After uninstalling Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Edu App by Edu App from your PC, nor are we saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Edu App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 04:50:58.383