A way to uninstall Edu App from your computer
This web page is about Edu App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Edu App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Edu App. Please open http://eduapphome.com/support
if you want to read more on Edu App on Edu App's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Edu App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 640.23 KB (655592 bytes) on disk and is called utilEduApp.exe.
Edu App is comprised of the following executables which take 882.90 KB (904088
bytes) on disk:
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.67 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (640.23 KB)
This data is about Edu App version 2015.05.24.212430
only. For other Edu App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Edu App has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Edu App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\afau0x5v.cxf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\EduApp.PurBrowse64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\eula.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\Publisher
How to remove Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Edu App is a program marketed by Edu App. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Edu App or simply click the Search field and type in "Edu App". The Edu App app will be found very quickly. After you click Edu App in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Edu App, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The web site of the application is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edu App.
8. After removing Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove Edu App by Edu App from your computer, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Edu App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:53:44.730