This web page is about Edu App for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Edu App from your computerEdu App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Edu App. Please open http://eduapphome.com/support
if you want to read more on Edu App on Edu App's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Edu App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 640.23 KB (655592 bytes) on disk and is called utilEduApp.exe.
Edu App is comprised of the following executables which take 882.90 KB (904088
bytes) on disk:
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.67 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (640.23 KB)
This data is about Edu App version 2015.05.24.212430
only. For other Edu App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Edu App has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Edu App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\afau0x5v.cxf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\EduApp.PurBrowse64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\eula.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\Publisher
Edu App is a program marketed by Edu App. Some people try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Edu App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Edu App". The Edu App program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Edu App in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Edu App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The publisher is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edu App.
8. After removing Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Edu App by Edu App from your computer, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Edu App supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 21:53:44.730