You can find on this page details on how to remove Edu App for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Edu App from your systemEdu App
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Edu App. Click on http://eduapphome.com/support
to get more data about Edu App on Edu App's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Edu App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
Edu App contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.18 MB (2287072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.61 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (399.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- EduApp.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- EduApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.09.152412
of Edu App. Click on the links below for other Edu App versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Edu App we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:The files below are left behind on your disk by Edu App's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\0
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Edu App\updateEduApp.exe
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App\Publisher
Edu App is an application offered by Edu App. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Edu App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Edu App or simply click the Search field and type in "Edu App". The Edu App app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Edu App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Edu App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The publisher is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Edu App.
8. After removing Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Edu App by Edu App from your computer, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Edu App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:15:47.133