Edu App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Edu App from your computerEdu App
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Edu App. More information about Edu App can be found at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Edu App is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Edu App folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Edu App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Edu App's primary file takes around 242.13 KB (247936 bytes) and is called EduAppUninstall.exe.
Edu App is comprised of the following executables which take 242.13 KB (247936
bytes) on disk:
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Edu App version 2015.05.24.022809
only. Click on the links below for other Edu App versions:
...click to view all...
Edu App is a program offered by the software company Edu App. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Edu App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Edu App or simply click the Search field and type in "Edu App". If it exists on your system the Edu App program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Edu App in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Edu App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The web site of the application is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edu App.
8. After uninstalling Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Edu App by Edu App from your PC, nor are we saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Edu App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:27:11.797