Edu App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Edu App from your computerEdu App
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Edu App. More information about Edu App can be found at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Edu App is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Edu App folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Edu App by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Edu App's primary file takes around 242.13 KB (247936 bytes) and is called EduAppUninstall.exe.
Edu App is comprised of the following executables which take 242.13 KB (247936
bytes) on disk:
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Edu App version 2015.05.24.022809
only. Click on the links below for other Edu App versions:
...click to view all...
Edu App is a program offered by the software company Edu App. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Edu App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Edu App or simply click the Search field and type in "Edu App". The Edu App app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Edu App in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Edu App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Edu App:
- The software company is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edu App.
8. After uninstalling Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Edu App by Edu App from your PC, nor are we saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Edu App in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:27:11.797