This info is about Edu App for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Edu App from your PCEdu App
. More data about Edu App can be read here
. More information about the program Edu App can be found at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Edu App is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Edu App is C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108264 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Edu App. They occupy about 2.05 MB (2151768
bytes) on disk.
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.70 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (642.23 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- EduApp.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- EduApp.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Edu App version 2015.05.24.112425
alone. For more Edu App versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Edu App you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Edu App:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\36ed28a4ac0a465391ff.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\36ed28a4ac0a465391ff10beb4246550.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\36ed28a4ac0a465391ff10beb424655064.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\36ed28a4ac0a465391ff64.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Edu App
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Edu App
Edu App is a program offered by Edu App. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Edu App with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Edu App or simply click the Search feature and type in "Edu App". The Edu App program will be found automatically. After you click Edu App in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Edu App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Edu App:
- The software company is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Edu App.
8. After removing Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Edu App with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Edu App by Edu App from your computer, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Edu App in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 11:58:29.940