Edu App is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Edu App from your systemEdu App
. More information about Edu App can be read here
. You can read more about about Edu App at http://eduapphome.com/support
. Edu App is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Edu App folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Edu App. The application's main executable file is called utilEduApp.exe and it has a size of 387.23 KB (396520 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Edu App. They take about 629.88 KB (644992
bytes) on disk.
- EduAppUninstall.exe (242.65 KB)
- utilEduApp.exe (387.23 KB)
The current page applies to Edu App version 2015.04.09.102410
alone. You can find below a few links to other Edu App versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Edu App we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Edu App:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Edu App when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Edu App\bin\utilEduApp.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Edu App\ImagePath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Edu App\ImagePath
Edu App is an application marketed by the software company Edu App. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Edu App is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Edu App from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Edu App or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Edu App". The Edu App program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Edu App in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Edu App, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Edu App:
- The publisher is: http://eduapphome.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Edu App\EduAppuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Edu App.
8. After uninstalling Edu App, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Edu App which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Edu App using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Edu App by Edu App from your PC, we are not saying that Edu App by Edu App is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Edu App in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 15:06:49.990