ESET File Security
ESET File Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ESET File Security from your computerESET, spol. s r.o.
. You can read more on ESET, spol. s r.o. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. ESET File Security's primary file takes about 4.97 MB (5215432 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
ESET File Security is composed of the following executables which take 12.92 MB (13548496
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (83.70 KB)
- CertImporter-1468.exe (203.62 KB)
- ecls.exe (375.70 KB)
- eClusterRemoteSvc.exe (160.70 KB)
- ecmd.exe (38.02 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (41.70 KB)
- egui.exe (4.97 MB)
- ehttpsrv.exe (33.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.49 MB)
- EModCmd.exe (123.70 KB)
- ESETLogCollector.exe (714.70 KB)
- eShell.exe (1.31 MB)
- speclean.exe (662.66 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (2.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.12035.1
of ESET File Security. You can find below info on other versions of ESET File Security:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ESET File Security you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ESET File Security:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET File Security
- C:\Users\UserName.GROUPE-SRA\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET File Security
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\cfgres.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
ESET File Security is an application offered by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall ESET File Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET File Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET File Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET File Security". The ESET File Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET File Security in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET File Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET File Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET File Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET File Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET File Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET File Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-06 16:51:31.793