ESET File Security
ESET File Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ESET File Security from your computerESET, spol. s r.o.
. More data about ESET, spol. s r.o. can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is titled callmsi.exe and its approximative size is 66.05 KB (67640 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside ESET File Security. They occupy about 7.00 MB (7342592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.51 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (59.01 KB)
- egui.exe (2.81 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.81 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.41 KB)
- eShell.exe (451.28 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.42 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.42 MB)
- ekrn.exe (887.77 KB)
This web page is about ESET File Security version 4.3.12014.0
only. Click on the links below for other ESET File Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET File Security is a program released by the software company ESET, spol. s r.o.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove ESET File Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ESET File Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET File Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET File Security". If it exists on your system the ESET File Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ESET File Security in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET File Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET File Security.
8. After removing ESET File Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ESET File Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET File Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET File Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-26 09:03:10.083