ESET File Security
ESET File Security is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET File Security from your systemESET, spol. s r.o.
. Additional info about ESET, spol. s r.o. can be read here
. Usually the ESET File Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security folder, depending on the user's option during setup. callmsi.exe is the ESET File Security's main executable file and it occupies approximately 66.05 KB (67640 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ESET File Security. They occupy about 6.96 MB (7298832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.51 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (59.01 KB)
- egui.exe (2.75 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.81 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.41 KB)
- eShell.exe (452.28 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.95 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.42 MB)
- ekrn.exe (907.88 KB)
The current page applies to ESET File Security version 4.5.12002.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other ESET File Security versions:
...click to view all...
ESET File Security is an application released by ESET, spol. s r.o.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall ESET File Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ESET File Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET File Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET File Security". If it exists on your system the ESET File Security program will be found automatically. After you select ESET File Security in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET File Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET File Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET File Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET File Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET File Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET File Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-04 20:39:48.510