ESET File Security
ESET File Security is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET File Security from your PCESET, spol. s r.o.
. More information on ESET, spol. s r.o. can be seen here
. ESET File Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security folder, subject to the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 66.05 KB (67632 bytes) on disk and is titled callmsi.exe.
The following executables are installed along with ESET File Security. They take about 7.00 MB (7345064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.50 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (59.00 KB)
- egui.exe (2.76 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.80 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.41 KB)
- eShell.exe (468.89 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.94 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.42 MB)
- ekrn.exe (923.97 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET File Security version 4.5.12011.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ESET File Security:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ESET File Security we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ESET File Security from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by ESET File Security's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ESET\ESET File Security
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\ecls.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security\ecmd.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
ESET File Security is an application marketed by the software company ESET, spol. s r.o.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove ESET File Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ESET File Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET File Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET File Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET File Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ESET File Security in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ESET File Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET File Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET File Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET File Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET File Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET File Security in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-20 11:42:58.213