ESET File Security
ESET File Security is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET File Security from your systemESET, spol. s r.o.
. Open here
where you can read more on ESET, spol. s r.o.. ESET File Security is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET File Security folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file is called callmsi.exe and occupies 66.05 KB (67640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ESET File Security. They take an average of 7.01 MB (7349272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (66.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (264.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.51 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (59.01 KB)
- egui.exe (2.84 MB)
- eh64.exe (23.81 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.91 KB)
- eShell.exe (441.73 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (987.42 KB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.42 MB)
- ekrn.exe (879.72 KB)
The current page applies to ESET File Security version 4.3.12010.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ESET File Security:
...click to view all...
ESET File Security is an application marketed by the software company ESET, spol. s r.o.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ESET File Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET File Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET File Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET File Security". If it is installed on your PC the ESET File Security app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ESET File Security in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET File Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET File Security.
8. After uninstalling ESET File Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET File Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET File Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET File Security by ESET, spol. s r.o. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET File Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 11:41:01.887