You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DriverMax 6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall DriverMax 6 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. More info about Innovative Solutions can be found here
. You can see more info related to DriverMax 6 at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DriverMax 6. drivermax.exe is the DriverMax 6's primary executable file and it takes approximately 9.09 MB (9533848 bytes) on disk.
DriverMax 6 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.21 MB (14904074
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (9.09 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.40 MB)
- rbk32.exe (12.91 KB)
- rbk64.exe (12.91 KB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
This data is about DriverMax 6 version 184.108.40.2065
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DriverMax 6:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 6 is a program marketed by the software company Innovative Solutions. Some people try to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove DriverMax 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DriverMax 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverMax 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 6". The DriverMax 6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DriverMax 6 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DriverMax 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 6:
- The publisher is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DriverMax 6.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverMax 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DriverMax 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 14:43:46.070