DriverMax 6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 6 from your computerInnovative Solutions
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Innovative Solutions. More info about the application DriverMax 6 can be seen at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. DriverMax 6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. DriverMax 6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. drivermax.exe is the DriverMax 6's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 8.17 MB (8563624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in DriverMax 6. They take 13.25 MB (13888550
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.17 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.40 MB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
This info is about DriverMax 6 version 184.108.40.206
alone. For more DriverMax 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 6 is a program by Innovative Solutions. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall DriverMax 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DriverMax 6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DriverMax 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 6". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 6 app will be found very quickly. After you select DriverMax 6 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding DriverMax 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverMax 6.
8. After removing DriverMax 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DriverMax 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DriverMax 6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 09:57:07.300