This web page is about DriverMax 6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DriverMax 6 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. You can read more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.innovative-sol.com/
if you want to read more on DriverMax 6 on Innovative Solutions's web page. DriverMax 6 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory, subject to the user's decision. DriverMax 6's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. drivermax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.17 MB (8565672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside DriverMax 6. They occupy about 13.27 MB (13909482
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.17 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.40 MB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
The current page applies to DriverMax 6 version 126.96.36.1999
alone. You can find here a few links to other DriverMax 6 releases:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 6 is a program marketed by Innovative Solutions. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall DriverMax 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DriverMax 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DriverMax 6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 6". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 6 program will be found very quickly. When you click DriverMax 6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DriverMax 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DriverMax 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverMax 6.
8. After uninstalling DriverMax 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverMax 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverMax 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 00:28:44.287