This web page is about DriverMax 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DriverMax 6 from your systemInnovative Solutions
. You can find out more on Innovative Solutions or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on DriverMax 6 at http://www.innovative-sol.com/
. DriverMax 6 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax folder, depending on the user's choice. DriverMax 6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.17 MB (8563624 bytes) on disk and is labeled drivermax.exe.
DriverMax 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.25 MB (13888550
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.17 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.40 MB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
This page is about DriverMax 6 version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other DriverMax 6 versions:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 6 is an application offered by Innovative Solutions. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase DriverMax 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase DriverMax 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DriverMax 6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "DriverMax 6". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 6 program will be found very quickly. After you select DriverMax 6 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DriverMax 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DriverMax 6.
8. After removing DriverMax 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DriverMax 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DriverMax 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DriverMax 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-28 11:57:26.230