You can find below detailed information on how to remove DriverMax 6 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DriverMax 6 from your PCInnovative Solutions
. More information on Innovative Solutions can be found here
. Please follow http://www.innovative-sol.com/
if you want to read more on DriverMax 6 on Innovative Solutions's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for DriverMax 6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.17 MB (8563624 bytes) on disk and is titled drivermax.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside DriverMax 6. They take about 13.25 MB (13888550
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- drivermax.exe (8.17 MB)
- innoupd.exe (1.40 MB)
- stop_dmx.exe (450.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
- dpinst.exe (663.97 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.06 MB)
- dpinst.exe (531.97 KB)
This data is about DriverMax 6 version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find here a few links to other DriverMax 6 releases:
...click to view all...
DriverMax 6 is a program by Innovative Solutions. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase DriverMax 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DriverMax 6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DriverMax 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "DriverMax 6". If it exists on your system the DriverMax 6 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DriverMax 6 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DriverMax 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DriverMax 6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.innovative-sol.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Innovative Solutions\DriverMax\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DriverMax 6.
8. After removing DriverMax 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DriverMax 6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DriverMax 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions from your PC, nor are we saying that DriverMax 6 by Innovative Solutions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DriverMax 6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-09 16:18:27.837