This page is about Dragon Branch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Dragon Branch from your systemDragon Branch
. Go over here
for more information on Dragon Branch. More information about the program Dragon Branch can be seen at http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
. Usually the Dragon Branch program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Dragon Branch is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.70 KB (312016 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Dragon Branch is comprised of the following executables which occupy 828.20 KB (848080
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.70 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Branch version 2.0.5598.35361
alone. For other Dragon Branch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Dragon Branch.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Dragon Branch's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Extensions\d640ce67-58e4-43c2-9adc-6bb959d7c606.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\DisplayIcon
Dragon Branch is an application marketed by the software company Dragon Branch. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Dragon Branch from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dragon Branch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". The Dragon Branch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dragon Branch in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dragon Branch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The software company is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dragon Branch.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your PC, we are not saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Branch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 03:07:10.480