This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Dragon Branch for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dragon Branch from your systemDragon Branch
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Dragon Branch. You can get more details related to Dragon Branch at http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
. Dragon Branch is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dragon Branch. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.75 KB (312064 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Dragon Branch. They take 828.25 KB (848128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5622.37222
of Dragon Branch. You can find below info on other versions of Dragon Branch:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Dragon Branch.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dragon Branch:
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Dragon Branch
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Extensions\d640ce67-58e4-43c2-9adc-6bb959d7c606.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Extensions\khgelomiieofbbggjbbhcdcmkjlmpjoe.crx
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Uninstaller.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\DisplayIcon
Dragon Branch is a program offered by Dragon Branch. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Dragon Branch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". The Dragon Branch app will be found automatically. When you select Dragon Branch in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dragon Branch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The software company is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Branch.
8. After removing Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dragon Branch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Branch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 10:32:18.190