You can find below details on how to uninstall Dragon Branch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Dragon Branch from your PCDragon Branch
. Take a look here
for more information on Dragon Branch. Please follow http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
if you want to read more on Dragon Branch on Dragon Branch's page. Usually the Dragon Branch program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Dragon Branch. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.74 KB (312056 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Dragon Branch. They occupy an average of 828.24 KB (848120
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Dragon Branch version 2.0.5620.42614
only. Click on the links below for other Dragon Branch versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Dragon Branch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Dragon Branch is a program marketed by Dragon Branch. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dragon Branch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dragon Branch or simply click the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". The Dragon Branch app will be found automatically. After you select Dragon Branch in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Dragon Branch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Branch.
8. After removing Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your PC, nor are we saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragon Branch in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:49:31.750