Dragon Branch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Dragon Branch from your PCDragon Branch
. More info about Dragon Branch can be seen here
. Click on http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
to get more data about Dragon Branch on Dragon Branch's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dragon Branch by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Dragon Branch's primary file takes around 304.75 KB (312064 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Dragon Branch installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 828.25 KB (848128
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Dragon Branch version 2.0.5623.3022
only. Click on the links below for other Dragon Branch versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Dragon Branch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Dragon Branch's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Extensions\d640ce67-58e4-43c2-9adc-6bb959d7c606.dll
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Extensions\khgelomiieofbbggjbbhcdcmkjlmpjoe.crx
- C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\Uninstaller.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\DisplayIcon
Dragon Branch is a program marketed by the software company Dragon Branch. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Dragon Branch from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dragon Branch or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Branch". If it exists on your system the Dragon Branch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Dragon Branch in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dragon Branch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The publisher is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dragon Branch.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your PC, we are not saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragon Branch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 08:51:59.303