This page is about Dragon Branch for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Dragon Branch from your computerDragon Branch
. Open here
where you can get more info on Dragon Branch. Please open http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
if you want to read more on Dragon Branch on Dragon Branch's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dragon Branch's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.75 KB (312064 bytes) on disk.
Dragon Branch is comprised of the following executables which take 828.25 KB (848128
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5622.28216
of Dragon Branch. You can find below info on other releases of Dragon Branch:
...click to view all...
Dragon Branch is a program marketed by Dragon Branch. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dragon Branch from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dragon Branch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dragon Branch". If it is installed on your PC the Dragon Branch program will be found automatically. When you select Dragon Branch in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Dragon Branch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The publisher is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dragon Branch.
8. After removing Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Branch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your computer, we are not saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dragon Branch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 22:47:30.343