Dragon Branch is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Dragon Branch from your computerDragon Branch
. More information on Dragon Branch can be found here
. More information about Dragon Branch can be seen at http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
. Usually the Dragon Branch program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Dragon Branch is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is called 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Dragon Branch. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Dragon Branch version 2.0.5621.35419
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dragon Branch:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Dragon Branch from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dragon Branch:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\Extensions\d640ce67-58e4-43c2-9adc-6bb959d7c606.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Dragon Branch\Publisher
Dragon Branch is an application by Dragon Branch. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dragon Branch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dragon Branch or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". If it exists on your system the Dragon Branch application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Dragon Branch in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dragon Branch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Dragon Branch.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Branch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your PC, we are not saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Dragon Branch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 02:43:06.820