You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Dragon Branch for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Dragon Branch from your systemDragon Branch
. More information about Dragon Branch can be found here
. Click on http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
to get more details about Dragon Branch on Dragon Branch's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Dragon Branch. Dragon Branch's primary file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is called 7za.exe.
Dragon Branch contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Dragon Branch version 2.0.5622.1220
alone. Click on the links below for other Dragon Branch versions:
...click to view all...
Dragon Branch is an application offered by Dragon Branch. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Dragon Branch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dragon Branch from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dragon Branch or simply click the Search field and type in "Dragon Branch". The Dragon Branch application will be found automatically. When you select Dragon Branch in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Dragon Branch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Dragon Branch:
- The publisher is: http://www.dragonbranch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Branch\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Branch.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Branch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Branch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Branch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch from your PC, nor are we saying that Dragon Branch by Dragon Branch is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Branch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:59:54.157