Dragon Age: Origins
This info is about Dragon Age: Origins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Dragon Age: Origins program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Dragon Age: Origins by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 682.65 KB (699032 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstall Dragon Age.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Dragon Age: Origins. They take about 1.16 MB (1212240
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe (302.44 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (682.65 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Age: Origins version 1.03
only. Click on the links below for other Dragon Age: Origins versions:
Dragon Age: Origins is a program marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dragon Age: Origins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". The Dragon Age: Origins program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dragon Age: Origins in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dragon Age: Origins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After removing Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Origins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 17:43:08.263