Dragon Age: Origins
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Dragon Age: Origins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall Dragon Age.exe and occupies 681.07 KB (697416 bytes).
Dragon Age: Origins is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.62 MB (1703552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age 2.exe (302.44 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (681.07 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect 2.exe (218.14 KB)
- Uninstall Mass Effect.exe (237.01 KB)
- VistaFirstRunFix.exe (26.23 KB)
This web page is about Dragon Age: Origins version 1.01
only. You can find here a few links to other Dragon Age: Origins releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Dragon Age: Origins:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship\binkUserName32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship\DAOriginsConfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daoriginsgdf.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\SoftUserNameare\Microsoft\UserNameindoUserNames\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\SoftUserNameare\Microsoft\UserNameindoUserNames\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Dragon Age\bin_ship\daorigins.exe.FriendlyAppName
Dragon Age: Origins is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Dragon Age: Origins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Dragon Age: Origins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". The Dragon Age: Origins program will be found automatically. When you select Dragon Age: Origins in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dragon Age: Origins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After removing Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Origins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-17 15:58:50.020