Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Usually the Dragon Age: Origins program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Dragon Age: Origins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Dragon Age: Origins's primary file takes around 682.65 KB (699032 bytes) and its name is Uninstall Dragon Age.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Dragon Age: Origins. They occupy about 881.39 KB (902544
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (682.65 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Age: Origins version 1.05
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Dragon Age: Origins:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Dragon Age: Origins.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Dragon Age: Origins is an application offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dragon Age: Origins or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". The Dragon Age: Origins program will be found automatically. When you select Dragon Age: Origins in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Dragon Age: Origins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After removing Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Origins that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:05:07.280