Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Dragon Age: Origins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uninstall Dragon Age.exe and occupies 681.07 KB (697416 bytes).
Dragon Age: Origins installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 879.81 KB (900928
bytes) on disk.
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (681.07 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Age: Origins version 1.02
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Dragon Age: Origins:
Dragon Age: Origins is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dragon Age: Origins from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Dragon Age: Origins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". If it exists on your system the Dragon Age: Origins program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dragon Age: Origins in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Dragon Age: Origins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Origins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-16 10:49:17.183