Dragon Age: Origins
Dragon Age: Origins is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Dragon Age: Origins is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BioWare\Uninstall Dragon Age.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall Dragon Age.exe and its approximative size is 720.16 KB (737448 bytes).
Dragon Age: Origins is comprised of the following executables which occupy 918.91 KB (940960
bytes) on disk:
- saferun.exe (198.74 KB)
- Uninstall Dragon Age.exe (720.16 KB)
The current page applies to Dragon Age: Origins version 1.04
only. For other Dragon Age: Origins versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Dragon Age: Origins.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Dragon Age: Origins is an application released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Dragon Age: Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Dragon Age: Origins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Dragon Age: Origins or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dragon Age: Origins". The Dragon Age: Origins application will be found very quickly. After you click Dragon Age: Origins in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Dragon Age: Origins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dragon Age: Origins.
8. After uninstalling Dragon Age: Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dragon Age: Origins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dragon Age: Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dragon Age: Origins by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dragon Age: Origins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:20:36.793