You can find below details on how to remove Diduce for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Diduce from your computerDiduce Technology Private Limited
. Open here
for more information on Diduce Technology Private Limited. The application is often located in the C:\PROGRA~2\DIDUCE~2 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Diduce by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiduceForOutlook\osrh\UnInstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Diduce's primary file takes about 241.00 KB (246784 bytes) and is called UnInstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Diduce. They take an average of 909.50 KB (931328
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (460.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (241.00 KB)
- Upgrades.exe (208.50 KB)
The current page applies to Diduce version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Diduce:
...click to view all...
Diduce is an application offered by Diduce Technology Private Limited. Some users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Diduce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Diduce from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Diduce or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diduce". If it is installed on your PC the Diduce app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Diduce in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Diduce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Diduce.
8. After uninstalling Diduce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Diduce which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Diduce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diduce in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:38:38.830