This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Diduce for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Diduce from your PCDiduce Technology Private Limited
. Open here
where you can find out more on Diduce Technology Private Limited. Diduce is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DiduceForOutlook directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Diduce by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DiduceForOutlook\osrh\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named DiduceWpfToaster.exe and its approximative size is 11.50 KB (11776 bytes).
Diduce installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.70 MB (10172104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adxregistrator.exe (146.21 KB)
- DiduceWpfToaster.exe (11.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (460.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (2.09 MB)
- Updates.exe (2.03 MB)
- UnInstaller.exe (235.16 KB)
- Updates.exe (180.16 KB)
The current page applies to Diduce version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Diduce releases:
...click to view all...
Diduce is an application offered by Diduce Technology Private Limited. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Diduce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Diduce from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Diduce or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diduce". The Diduce program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Diduce in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Diduce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Diduce.
8. After uninstalling Diduce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Diduce that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diduce using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diduce supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:58:33.450