This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Diduce for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Diduce from your PCDiduce Technology Private Limited
. More information on Diduce Technology Private Limited can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\PROGRA~2\DIDUCE~1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Diduce's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiduceForOutlook\osrh\Uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled UnInstaller.exe and it has a size of 205.98 KB (210928 bytes).
Diduce installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 814.47 KB (834016
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (460.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (205.98 KB)
- Updates.exe (148.48 KB)
This page is about Diduce version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Diduce versions:
...click to view all...
Diduce is an application released by the software company Diduce Technology Private Limited. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Diduce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Diduce from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Diduce or simply click the Search field and type in "Diduce". If it exists on your system the Diduce program will be found automatically. After you select Diduce in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Diduce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Diduce.
8. After removing Diduce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Diduce which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Diduce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diduce in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:28:04.870