Diduce is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Diduce from your computerDiduce Technology Private Limited
. Open here
for more details on Diduce Technology Private Limited. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameForOutlook folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Diduce by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UserNameForOutlook\osrh\Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DiduceWpfToaster.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.50 KB (11776 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Diduce. They occupy 2.25 MB (2356608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- adxregistrator.exe (146.21 KB)
- DiduceWpfToaster.exe (11.50 KB)
- Setup.exe (460.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (222.50 KB)
- Updates.exe (182.50 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (228.16 KB)
- Updates.exe (185.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Diduce version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Diduce:
...click to view all...
Diduce is a program released by the software company Diduce Technology Private Limited. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Diduce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Diduce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Diduce or simply click the Search feature and type in "Diduce". The Diduce app will be found very quickly. After you click Diduce in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Diduce, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Diduce.
8. After uninstalling Diduce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Diduce that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diduce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Diduce supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 11:29:05.780