This info is about Diduce for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Diduce from your systemDiduce Technology Private Limited
. More info about Diduce Technology Private Limited can be seen here
. Usually the Diduce program is to be found in the C:\PROGRA~2\DIDUCE~1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Diduce is C:\Program Files (x86)\DiduceForOutlook\osrh\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UnInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 223.98 KB (229360 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Diduce. They occupy about 5.81 MB (6090880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Setup.exe (460.00 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (223.98 KB)
- Updates.exe (168.48 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (235.16 KB)
- Updates.exe (180.16 KB)
- UnInstaller.exe (2.09 MB)
- Updates.exe (2.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Diduce. You can find below info on other versions of Diduce:
...click to view all...
Diduce is a program released by Diduce Technology Private Limited. Some users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Diduce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Diduce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Diduce or simply click the Search field and type in "Diduce". The Diduce app will be found automatically. After you click Diduce in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Diduce, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Diduce.
8. After removing Diduce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Diduce which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Diduce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Diduce by Diduce Technology Private Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Diduce supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 09:28:26.240