This info is about Desura for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Desura from your PCDesura
. You can read more on Desura or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Desura can be seen at http://www.desura.com/about
. Usually the Desura application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Desura_Uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Desura. desura.exe is the Desura's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.55 MB (2668640 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Desura. They take about 8.42 MB (8826160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- desura.exe (2.55 MB)
- desura_service.exe (1,022.09 KB)
- Desura_Uninstaller.exe (138.64 KB)
- dumpgen.exe (1.00 MB)
- java_launcher.exe (934.09 KB)
- mcf_util.exe (1.25 MB)
- toolhelper.exe (790.09 KB)
- utility.exe (821.59 KB)
The current page applies to Desura version 100.60
alone. Click on the links below for other Desura versions:
...click to view all...
Desura is an application released by Desura. Some users try to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Desura is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Desura from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Desura or simply click the Search field and type in "Desura". If it is installed on your PC the Desura program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Desura in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Desura, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Desura:
- The publisher is: http://www.desura.com/about
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Desura\Desura_Uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Desura.
8. After uninstalling Desura, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Desura that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Desura using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Desura by Desura from your computer, we are not saying that Desura by Desura is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Desura supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:44:52.800