This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Touchpad's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 13.43 MB (14081392 bytes) on disk and is called DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.47 MB (15177872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (594.87 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.37 KB)
This page is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1209.101.204
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Dell Touchpad you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Dell Touchpad:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMouCpl.dll
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApMsgFwd.exe
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\ApntEx.exe
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.dll
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Apoint.exe
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\CirScrD.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\CirScrL.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\CirScrR.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\CirScrU.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\InrScr.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\InrScrH.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\InrScrV.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\PadScr.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\PadScrH.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\PadScrV.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\Rotation.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\StkScr.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\StkScrH.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\StkScrV.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Data\Cur\Zoom.cur
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\DellTPad.exe
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Elprop.dll
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\EzAuto.dll
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\hidfind.exe
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe
Dell Touchpad is a program released by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Dell Touchpad with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad program will be found automatically. After you select Dell Touchpad in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:26:33.620