This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. You can read more on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory (same installation drive as Windows). Dell Touchpad's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. The program's main executable file occupies 13.43 MB (14081392 bytes) on disk and is called DellTPad.exe.
Dell Touchpad installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.47 MB (15177872
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (594.87 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.43 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (282.37 KB)
This page is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1209.101.204
only. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Dell Touchpad you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Dell Touchpad is a program released by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Dell Touchpad from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. After you select Dell Touchpad in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:26:33.620