This info is about Dell Touchpad for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be found here
. Dell Touchpad is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Dell Touchpad. DellTouchpad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.08 MB (5322104 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Dell Touchpad. They take about 19.56 MB (20505616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (68.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (611.87 KB)
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.08 MB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.42 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.36 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (283.87 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Touchpad version 7.1209.101.215
alone. Click on the links below for other Dell Touchpad versions:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply click the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Dell Touchpad in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:38:40.550