This page contains complete information on how to remove Dell Touchpad for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your systemALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Take a look here
for more details on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Dell Touchpad by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled DellTPad.exe and its approximative size is 13.34 MB (13989376 bytes).
Dell Touchpad contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.18 MB (14864880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (65.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (28.86 KB)
- Apoint.exe (382.86 KB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.34 MB)
- hidfind.exe (96.12 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (281.86 KB)
This page is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1107.101.102
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Dell Touchpad:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Dell Touchpad from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Dell Touchpad". The Dell Touchpad app will be found very quickly. When you click Dell Touchpad in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Dell Touchpad supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 09:55:17.537