Dell Touchpad is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computerALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Further information on ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\DellTPad folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE is the full command line if you want to uninstall Dell Touchpad. DellTouchpad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.07 MB (5317488 bytes) on disk.
Dell Touchpad contains of the executables below. They take 19.30 MB (20239480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (53.36 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (53.36 KB)
- Apoint.exe (477.36 KB)
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.07 MB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.37 MB)
- hidfind.exe (53.46 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (241.36 KB)
The current page applies to Dell Touchpad version 7.1208.101.114
only. For more Dell Touchpad versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Dell Touchpad is an application offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Dell Touchpad from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it exists on your system the Dell Touchpad application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Dell Touchpad in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Dell Touchpad, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After uninstalling Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:07:32.130