This info is about Dell Touchpad for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. More information about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be read here
. Dell Touchpad is frequently set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\DellTPad directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Dell Touchpad is C:\Archivos de programa\DellTPad\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. DellTouchpad.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.07 MB (5319032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Dell Touchpad. They occupy about 19.22 MB (20148984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (132.33 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (129.36 KB)
- DellTouchpad.exe (5.07 MB)
- DellTPad.exe (13.45 MB)
- hidfind.exe (133.46 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (317.87 KB)
This data is about Dell Touchpad version 7.1208.101.125
alone. You can find below a few links to other Dell Touchpad releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Dell Touchpad we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad
- C:\Program Files\DellTPad\hidfind.exe
Dell Touchpad is a program offered by the software company ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Dell Touchpad is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Dell Touchpad from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Dell Touchpad or simply activate the Search field and type in "Dell Touchpad". If it is installed on your PC the Dell Touchpad app will be found very quickly. When you select Dell Touchpad in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Dell Touchpad, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Dell Touchpad.
8. After removing Dell Touchpad, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Dell Touchpad which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Dell Touchpad using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Dell Touchpad by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Dell Touchpad in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:04:19.417