You can find below detailed information on how to remove Colibri for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Colibri from your PCOPQR
. Further information on OPQR can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Colibri is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Colibri.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 301.55 KB (308792 bytes) on disk.
Colibri is composed of the following executables which occupy 141.01 MB (147856208
bytes) on disk:
- Colibri.exe (301.55 KB)
- Update.exe (1.72 MB)
- Colibri.exe (67.76 MB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Colibri.exe (67.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.0
of Colibri. Click on the links below for other Colibri versions:
...click to view all...
Colibri is an application released by OPQR. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Colibri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Colibri from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Colibri or simply click the Search feature and type in "Colibri". If it exists on your system the Colibri app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Colibri in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Colibri, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Colibri.
8. After uninstalling Colibri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Colibri that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Colibri with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Colibri by OPQR from your computer, we are not saying that Colibri by OPQR is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Colibri supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-11 12:40:22.800